Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Law & Order SVU “Something Happened” Episode Information


Here are the details for a new episode of Law & Order SVU, “Something Happened.”

Law & Order SVU “Something Happened” Air Date November 29, 2017 (9 PM ET/8C Wednesday NBC)

Benson must disclose the secrets of her past to help a rape victim (guest star Melora Walters) recall the details of one terrible, traumatic night. Also starring Ice T (Det. Odafin Tutuola), Kelli Giddish (Det. Amanda Rollins), Raúl Esparza (ADA Rafael Barba) and Peter Scanavino (Det. Sonny Carisi). Also guest starring Joanna Going (Leah Linwood), Crystal T. Johnson (Meg) and Ryan Buggle (Noah Porter-Benson).


# # #

My recap and review of Law & Order SVU “Something Happened” can be found at this link.


Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.



12 comments:

Carrie Long said...

I have a feeling William Lewis will be brought up by Liv as part of her past.

JSM said...

Oh yeah Draven^^, me too! Along with a lot of backstory stuff & maybe even facts we've never heard... I'm excited to see this one! JMO

Nancy R said...

I realize Mariska is a producer, but can't TPTB feature one of the other cast in a -centric episode occasionally? I'm sick of everything related to Benson and Noah.would love more about Carisi and Barba, especially. This episode looks like it's Benson-heavy.

J Littlewolf said...

YES YES YES!!! I mean Rolilns was raped why not her!!! Or ANYONE....Why can Barba know someone who was raped. God, I just read that there's going to be an episode where the WHOLE ENTIRE HOUR will be Liv interviewing a rape victim. THE WHOLE HOUR NO OTHER CAST MEMBERS.

How are the producers not seeing that this is NOT what we want. And I have a really hard time believeing that Mariska has somehow turned into a very very selfish actress. She's never been like this before. WTH is going on?????

Carrie Long said...

Jamie, I hate to break the news, but the episode you're talking about is THIS episode. And I do agree with you. Enough is enough. Have Benson miss at least one episode.

Gummboote said...

An entire episode of Benson giving a vic The Talk? I suspect the something that happens will be viewers turning off.

Carrie Long said...

Chris, I have seen that "Something Happened" will air November 15 now due to the World Series push-back.

Chris Zimmer said...

@Draven Long - I haven't seen NBC make an official date change for this episode as yet. Right now The Voice Playoffs is in the SVU slot on the 15th.

Carrie Long said...

I noticed so. I looked earlier this morning and so far, Something Happened will apparently not air until January 3, 2018. But I haven't heard anything official on Twitter from Julie or the show.

Chris Zimmer said...

The new air date is NOVEMBER 29!

Unknown said...

Just Wait To See What Happens.
I Do Not Understand Why Viewers Are So Negative!
Let's Try To Understand Dick Wolf The Dude Is A Genius.

Unknown said...

I find it interesting that the two guest stars share an ex-husband (Dylan Walsh).