Friday, February 3, 2017

Law & Order SVU 400th Episode Congratulatory Promo

Here is a special extended promo for the 400th episode of Law & Order SVU, “Motherly Love” which will air on Wednesday, February 8, 2017 at 9PM ET on NBC. The promo congratulates Law & Order SVU on their 400th episode and features the SVU cast plus cast members from Chicago Fire, Chicago PD, Chicago Med and the upcoming new NBC show Chicago Justice.


My recap and review of Law & Order SVU “Motherly Love” (episode #400) can be found at this link.



Congratulations Law & Order SVU 400th Episode from Chris Zimmer on Vimeo.


Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.



1 comment:

Charles Morrison said...

I did not really enjoy this episode.

I was really let down considering this was the 400th episode.

I agree that the performances were good, great even, and that the direction was basically good. But I was SOOO hoping for a plot twist!! I thought there MUST be a plot twist coming! It can't just be that the person fingered for the crime in the middle of the show was actually the sole, lone criminal!

The story was excellently set up for a twist, perhaps something like the mother and son were actually in it together for some reason (you know, incest - how perfectly Freudian that would have been!), or that will-o-the-wisp father was actually in on it somehow. There were so many "false clues" and misdirections already set (such as the father explicitly saying the mother "has always been crazy.") That sort of thing historically on this show has been a clue that somebody else really was guilty.At the final break when the mother said she was lying, I was on the edge of my seat!

But then in the end, it really was only the mother!!!?? I was soooo disappointed!! Where was the twist!? Where was the unexpected? It was a great script otherwise. It was a perfect Agatha Christie who-dun-it, and then nobody but the expected guilty person did it?

I think they should re-do this script with the same actors and the same direction, but re-write the plot.

I actually just don't get it. Were we just supposed to be outraged at the mother's behavior?I love good performances, but I actually watch Law and Order for the plots and to be surprised.