Thursday, May 12, 2016

Law & Order SVU “Intersecting Lives” Photos & Promo

Here are advance photos and the promo for Law & Order SVU, “Intersecting Lives” which will air on Wednesday May 18, 2016 at 9PM ET on NBC. The photos feature Mariska Hargitay, Kelli Giddish, Ice-T, Peter Scanavino, Raúl Esparza, Andy Karl, Ernest Waddell as Ken Randall, Karina Logue as Lisa Munson, Ramón Franco as Tony Rodriguez, Krystal Joy Brown as Charisse McCabe, Ramón Franco as Tony Rodriguez, Bill Duke as Counselor Ed Pastrino, and Brad Garrett as C.O. Gary Munson.
















Photos by: Michael Parmelee/NBC 2016 NBCUniversal Media, LLC





Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

6 comments:

thotlady said...

Just wondering if they explained why the rape victim did not wake up during the rape. Did I miss something? Was she drugged?

Chris Zimmer said...

@thotlady - did you mean in the episode "Assaulting Reality"? It was mentioned that Melanie appeared drunk. Melanie also seemed tipsy when they went into the room. I suspect that is why she was out cold. The info is in my recap: https://allthingslawandorder.blogspot.com/2016/05/law-order-svu-assaulting-reality-recap.html

Dchap said...

I deff liked the ep. When Benson& Tucker make that comment about who watches this stuff then it cuts top Rollins/csrisi I just cracked up! I saw on Twitter that ratings went up. This season has not disappointed me. 2 more & season 17'is a wrap

Dchap said...

I deff liked the ep. When Benson& Tucker make that comment about who watches this stuff then it cuts top Rollins/csrisi I just cracked up! I saw on Twitter that ratings went up. This season has not disappointed me. 2 more & season 17'is a wrap

Loganberry said...

It will be nice to see "Ray's Brother" in another kind of role, he's talented.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.