Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Law & Order SVU “Padre Sandunguero” Preview Clips

Here are previews from Law & Order SVU “Padre Sandunguero” which will air on Wednesday, January 21, 2015 at 9PM ET on NBC. The previews feature Mariska Hargitay, Danny Pino, Peter Scanavino, and Armand Assante (as Nicolas Amaro).


My recap and review of Law & Order SVU “Padre Sandunguero” can be found at this link.


These preview clips have a limited life and may be removed at any time, so catch them while you can!





SVU_16012Clip1_16x9 by tvwatchr









Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

5 comments:

D.Chester said...

Ernesto? His name is Nicolas Sr.

Chris Zimmer said...

When the episode photos first came out, his name was listed as Ernesto. NBC later fixed the photo information but I forgot to update my cast info. It's fixed now! (I wish they'd officially fix the episode name, though.)

D.Chester said...

I was just given the news that they have in fact fixed the episode name, praise god!

Chris Zimmer said...

Yes, I saw it only a very short time after I posted the clips Hooray! Wonder what took them so long...

D.Chester said...

Lol, NBC tends to be douchey when it comes to SVU... sad.