Friday, November 21, 2014

Law & Order SVU “Pattern Seventeen” Episode Information




Here are the details for a new episode of Law & Order SVU, “Pattern Seventeen”.

Law & Order SVU “Pattern Seventeen”” Air Date December 10, 2014 (9 PM ET/8C Wednesday NBC)

A SERIAL RAPIST STRIKES IN SEVERAL CITIES WHERE THE RAPE KIT BACKLOG STALLS THE INVESTIGATION

When a series of young, petite girls are assaulted in the early morning hours, Detective Rollins (Kelli Giddish) matches the pattern to several rapes she worked in Atlanta. When she finds that the victims’ rape kits were never tested, Atlanta SVU Chief Patton (guest star Harry Hamlin) claims none of the cases were worth pursuing. Intense media scrutiny and the lack of a suspect brings the heat down on Sgt. Benson (Mariska Hargitay), who has to face Chief Dodds (guest star Peter Gallagher) and their commanders in a CompStat briefing. Meanwhile, a family court judge threatens to remove baby Noah from Benson’s care. Also starring Ice-T (Detective Tutuola) and Peter Scanavino (Detective Carisi). Also guest starring Myk Watford (Captain Sam Reynolds), Samantha Futerman (Annie Lin), Lou Martini (Dr. Joseph Conklin), Ebonee Noel (Ashley Miller), Peter Hermann (Counselor Trevor Langan) and Jayne Houdyshell (Judge Ruth Linden).


# # #


My recap and review of Law & Order SVU “Pattern Seventeen” can be found at this link.










Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

12 comments:

MorbidPet said...

I can't believe they're pulling another Noah-in-danger card out already. This baby was supposed to make Liv a more enjoyable character to watch, he was supposed to make her mama-bear come out in the squad room again & make her carry on Cragen's great legacy. Not to make her have to worry and spend even more time not caring about her squad. Sigh. Murphy please come back from Gotham.
And from the promo it looked like this episode has such potentials. I just hope that darn kid doesn't pull from it.

Unknown said...

And no Amaro, it appears. Sigh. I HATE this rotating out of the guys. Not looking forward to this episode in the least (although I am happy to see Carisi again--I'd just be happier to see Amaro, Fin, AND Carisi together, and no Dodds. I repeat from an earlier post of mine, that the Dodds character adds nothing to the show).

MorbidPet said...

Yes not a fan of the rotation of the male detectives either.
Have to admit though, Linda, that I kinda like Dodds just cause he scolds Benson, I think she needs a good scolding or at least get down on earth a bit ;)

Unknown said...

I agree she does need scolding, Petra. BIG time. But Dodds is just such a badly written, one-dimensional character (at least so far) who's just there to yell and carry on. Unless, of course, they have an ultimate plan for him down the line that gives him a good reason to be the jerk as he is. I want Murphy back (I know, can't happen, sigh...) or Adam Baldwin.

And btw, I totally agree with you on them pulling the Noah-in-danger card. I think the writing staff needs an intervention from the fans.

MorbidPet said...

I do agree with you Linda, I thought Peter Gallagher would impress me a whole lot more and I think the scolding part won't hold up in the long run for me either. I'm hoping he'll shine a little more in the next ep or they could just use Tucker in the future to scold at Benson for me :)
Murphy/Logue would just be awesome to get back. In our dreams right. Dunno about Baldwin though, I got a bit of a creepy vibe off him but I tend to lean towards creepy if I can't get a good read on characters & he wasn't there for long.

I wish one of the writers could give us a reason for the rotation of Fin/Amaro/Carisi. Could it all be about money? I know Warren tweeted they were holding the budget down (in a response to getting another season) but doesn't the regulars get paid even if they're not in the episode? They are in the credits? Confused.

valeria said...

Hi i'm a great fan of svu from Italy and i watch this last season on streaming. I follow your blog and I find it very interesting even if sometimes i don't agree with your posts. Just wanted to say that i think this turnover of male detectives is really annoying. I prefer Amaro, obviously.
Ciao everybody

Ohrenfetisch said...

Looking forward to it, I hope it'll be more suspenseful like the premier, not "boring" like the last ep :D

D.Chester said...

Chris, any idea on when you get the photos for this ep? I hope you get them before spoiler TV as I hate that site.

Chris Zimmer said...

D. Chester - usually they post them about a week before the episode airs so I am hoping I have something within the next day or so!

D.Chester said...

So excited!

Unknown said...

"not worth pursuing" heard that before, hm?

Unknown said...

i don't get, in dis episode when Benson ask Rollings to go back to Atlanta and Sonny says that he could go with her and she looks at her an she say her to go with Fin and she answers thank you, she dosen t like Sonny or miss Amaro?