Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Mariska Hargitay & Ice-T SVU on Location (Photos)

Here are a few photos of Mariska Hargitay and Ice-T on location filming an episode of Law & Order SVU ("Personal Fouls" with guest star Heavy D) on September 13, 2011.

My recap and review of Law & Order SVU "Personal Fouls" can be found at this link.
















Photos by Bauer Griffin


Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

All Things:

On an unrelated note, you might want to make a post letting people know that Exiled: A Law & Order movie will be airing on TNT tonight at 10pm Eastern. It's VERY VERY rare that it airs on TV, so maybe you could just let everyone know about it.

Chris Zimmer said...

Thanks for the heads up. I sent out an alert on my Twitter and Facebook pages!

JAQUI said...

Is that Heavy D in the pics with Ice?