Saturday, September 10, 2011

Mariska Hargitay, Danny Pino SVU on Location Photos

Mariska Hargitay and Danny Pino were filming on location for Law & Order SVU on September 8, 2011 on the streets of Manhattan in New York City. Mariska also had baby Amaya Josephine on location on September 9, 2011. Here are a few photos!










Photos by WireImage (via Getty Images)

Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

2 comments:

SusanBytheSea said...

Every time I see pics of Danny Pino I just want to run my fingers through that man's gorgeous hair!Also, Mariska's baby girl is a LIVING DOLL!Just beautiful.She looks so happy, as does Mariska.Can't wait for Sept 21 S13 premiere.Great pictures as always..

CLA said...

I'm in love with Amaya. What a beautiful baby. And Mariska looks so happy. She deserves every happiness in the world.