Monday, March 7, 2011

TVLine: Law & Order Los Angeles To Return In April 2011

TVLine.com’s Michael Ausiello reports that Law & Order Los Angeles will return on Monday April 11. Read his story here:
Michael Ausiello Exclusive:Law & Order: LA to Relaunch in April


UPDATE: I posted the official NBC press release here:
NBC RE-LAUNCHES ‘LAW & ORDER: LOS ANGELES’ WITH TWO-HOUR PREMIERE ON MONDAY, APRIL 11 (Press Release)


Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

4 comments:

Esaul said...

Just saw this myself. I am so stoked.

Unknown said...

very excited myself to see LAW Order LA return, love Alana De La Garza's hiring to play Connie Rubirosa again!!

Esaul said...

I can't agree with you more. I love her to death. xD I just wonder about her chemistry with Terrance Howard. She worked really well with Waterston (who hasn't worked well with him at one point or another? xD) and Roache, one of my favorite teams in the L&O universe (other than the great Jerry Orbach and Jesse L Martin ((who is returning to tv this fall!!! xD)))

Chris Zimmer said...

I posted the official press release here:

http://allthingslawandorder.blogspot.com/2011/03/nbc-re-launches-law-order-los-angeles.html