Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Law & Order SVU “Pop” Previews & Chris Meloni Interview

Here is an interview with Chris Meloni discussing the January 5, 2011 Law & Order SVU episode, “Pop”, airing at 9 PM ET on NBC. Three sneak peeks are also available on my Facebook page, at this link: Facebook Page for All Things Law And Order. These videos have a limited life so catch them while you can.


My recap and review of Law & Order SVU "Pop" can be found at this link.







Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

4 comments:

Jeannette said...

Hi I was wondering if there's any way for the Pop previews to be on Youtube as well? Having difficulty viewing the videos from NBC's site.

rosalie said...

Are you going to watch SVU tonight for the "2011 promo"? Please All Things?

NBC won't let me watch videos either.

Chris Zimmer said...

I may not be watching the episode but I will be keeping my eyes out for the promo so I can upload!

Chris Zimmer said...

Jeannette - have you tried the link to my Facebook page above? The videos should be viewable from there.