Friday, July 30, 2010

Terrence Howard Joins Cast for Law & Order: LA

Several sources are reporting that Terrence Howard has joined the cast of Law & Order: Los Angeles, and will be splitting the duties of Deputy District Attorney with Alfred Molina. The name of Howard’s character was not named – stay tuned. (Update August 14, 2010 - various unofficial reports say his name is Jonas "Joe" Dekker.)

So far, no women have been named to the cast...I suppose the “casting couch” is getting a real workout.



Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, on All Things Law And Order, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hee hee ATLOA -- for realsies the casting couch must be busy. LOL!!!

I can't believe they actually landed Terrence Howard. I thought he was on track to be a Denzel Washington type. He's got acting chops. Hopefully, he'll stick around for more than a season. (He sure screwed up leaving "Iron Man").

Still not fully on board with this incarnation of the show. I'll wait til I see your lovely insights.

MissKittyFantastico