Saturday, February 7, 2009

Law & Order UK Screening Scheduled

If you happen to be in London on Monday, February 9th, you can attend a screening of the newest addition to the Law & Order franchise, Law & Order UK. The screening is being hosted by the British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA) and is free to all BAFTA members. Non- BAFTA members tickets are £7.50. The event will be held at the Princess Anne Theatre, 195 Piccadilly, London.

Following the screening will be a Q&A with show stars Harriett Walter, Bradley Walsh, Jamie Bamber, plus writer Chris Chibnall and Law & Order creator Dick Wolf.

Additional information can be found at BAFTA.org.

I believe the show is scheduled to premier on UK's ITV1 on February 23. If anyone knows how fans in the United States can watch the episode on line or on cable, please give me a heads up.




Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

1 comment:

Animelee said...

I can't wait!

I'm Canadian, so I'll be getting my episodes through other means, however.

I have a feeling PBS or TVO (the Canadian PBS) may pick it up, however, since it's a British drama. Here's hoping it airs on PBS HD!