Friday, February 27, 2009

Law & Order UK Cast Interviews, Excerpt From Premier Episode

Various interviews with the cast members of Law & Order UK are available so I thought I’d post them here. For those of you in the US who can’t see the show, I also found a clip from the premier episode that includes most of the main characters so you can get a feel of what the show is like. Since we don’t have any new episodes of Law & Order and Law & Order SVU in the US for the week of March 1, this may give US fans something to watch.


Jamie Bamber talks about his role as Matt Devlin


Jamie Bamber and Bradley Walsh (Ronnie Brooks)


Freeman Agyeman on her role as Alesha Phillips


Seven Minute clip from the premier episode


I thought I’d re-post the title sequence again for those who may have missed it.





Check out my blog home page for the latest Law & Order information, here.

Also, see my companion Law & Order site,These Are Their Stories.

No comments: